HMRC Partnership pack: preparing for a 'no deal' EU exit
This partnership pack is designed to help you support businesses preparing for day one if we leave the EU without a deal.
You can use this pack for your own contingency planning and to help your customers, members and clients to:
- think about how they will need to adapt their business to comply with new systems, processes and controls
- assess the impact of the increased demand for customs declarations on their business
- consider whether they need to recruit and train additional staff
- stay up-to-date with these changes
All the information in this pack is available to read as a single pdf document: Partnership pack: preparing for a ‘no deal’ EU Exit.
The pack has also been split in to sections relevant to each user group. We’ve set these out below, where you can find:
- the sections that everyone needs to read
- resources to help your communications with customers, clients and members
- sections that are relevant to your industry or type of business
We’ve also provided step-by-step guides for importing and exporting in the event of a ‘no deal’ scenario, available either as a pdf or plain text.
View on gov.uk
Published by HMRC on 22 October 2018