Any software is only as good as the technology on which it’s built. Functionality without reliability and performance is worthless.
This is particularly true with systems such as Sequoia which are critical to your business, systems without which you can’t operate.
That’s why we’ve invested a huge amount of time and effort in the technology behind Sequoia; the architecture and components that make it the highest performing, most reliable customs clearance software available.
We are a certified Microsoft partner and Sequoia is built on the solid foundation of the Microsoft .Net framework and SQL Server database technology to deliver outstanding performance and reliability.
- High reliability
- High performance
- Modular design with multiple extension points
- Built using Windows Communication Framework
- Active service activity logging
- Performance counters
- Health monitoring and automatic recovery
- Support for virtual environments
- Modular plugin architecture
- Secure service communications
- Modern look and feel
- Easy installation and configuration
- Support for Virtual environments
- Support for Terminal Services
- Active application activity logging
- Per user preferences
- Customizable user interfaces
- Extensive export to multiple formats (html, xls, pdf, doc)
- Secure, configurable role based access and security
- Support for Active Directory
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Windows Communication Framework
- Windows Workflow Framework
- Industry standard connection protocols
- Secure communications
- Extensively documented
- Easily consumable message schemas
- Complete business rule validation to protect data integrity
- Seamless integration with external systems
For details of the minimum system requirements for the Sequoia software, visit the Sequoia Resource Centre.