support & training
For technical support during normal office hours
Normal office hours for the ASM Service Desk are:
- From Monday to Friday between 8am and 7pm, and
- At weekends and bank holidays between 9am and 5pm
During these hours please access the ASM Service Desk Portal
You should give us as much detail as you can about the problem you are having.
The more information you give us, the faster we can direct your enquiry to the correct person to help you.
The first time you access the portal we will need to verify your email address.
How to access the portal for the first time
- Go to the ASM Service Desk Portal.
- Click 'Sign In' at the top right of the screen.
- In the resulting ‘Sign in to ASM’ dialog box, leave the Email and Password fields blank and click 'Forgot password?', just below the Password box.
- In the resulting ‘Please set me up with a new password’ dialog box, insert your email address and click ‘Submit’. This will send an email to you. The email should be sent straight away but there may be a delay before you receive it.
- Go to your inbox and open the email from email@example.com. This will include a link, at the bottom of that email, to create a password.
- Click on that link to set/re-set your password
- You will then automatically be signed into the ASM Service Portal.
For urgent technical support outside of these times
Please call the ASM pager service and leave your name, company name and contact number along with a brief outline of your issue with the operator. Omitting any of the requested information could lead to your request for assistance being delayed. Once you have lodged your call a technician will call you back as soon as possible.
The number to call is 07623 984413
Alternatively if your issue is a non-urgent matter please raise a ticket on the Service Desk Portal and we will respond during normal business hours.
What do we mean by urgent technical support?
Urgent technical support is where something is preventing the normal operation of the Sequoia software, i.e. it will not load or will not save information or communicate with CHIEF, NCTS or CSPs.
This support should only be requested if such a critical condition exists.
Please note that we cannot advise you on customs procedures, how to complete declarations and/or compliance issues.
The Sequoia Resource Centre
The Sequoia Resource Centre brings together all of the information you need to install, configure, operate, upgrade, and connect to the Sequoia Customs Clearance software.
Other useful contacts
As we can only assist with matters related to the technical support of the Sequoia software, we have listed parties who may be able to help with other issues.
Click here to see that list on our Resource Centre.
Our highly qualified team of specialists always focus on getting you up and working again as fast as possible, even if there are downstream problems or issues with third party systems. We will always aim to manage any issues for you and minimise disruption to your operation.
We also provide an enhanced support package to take the pain away from configuring and administering the software, users, security roles and lots of other things.
Read more details about the enhanced support package here.